Fresh, Delicious and perfect snack made with Shrimps
PREP TIME : 20 mins
TOTAL TIME : 35 mins
Remoulade Sauce is seafood dressing made with hard-boiled egg yolks, oil, and vinegar, and flavoured with mustard, capers, and herbs.
- In a medium size bowl mix together all ingredients for Cajun seasoning and Cajun seasoning is ready.
- In another small bowl,mix all ingredients for Remoulade sauce and keep it aside for atleast 30 min.
- In a frying pan, take sufficient oil and set on medium heat.
- Mix the cornmeal, flour, Cajun seasoning and salt in a large bowl. Working with a few at a time, dredge the shrimp in the egg, then in the cornmeal-flour mixture. Shake off any excess and fry until golden on both sides, about 2 minutes total. Set the fried shrimp aside on paper towels to drain.
- To assemble the sandwich, slice the sandwich loaves and smear remoulade on both the top and bottom. Lay down a layer of shredded lettuce on the bottom of the sandwich, then arrange the shrimp on top. Lay 3-4 slices of tomato on the shrimp and press the top of the bread down on the bottom, compressing the sandwich a little. Serve immediately