Paneer Bhurji Sandwich
Fresh, Delicious and perfect snack made with Paneer Bhurji.
PREP TIME : 15 mins
TOTAL TIME : 30 mins
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds. a pinch of asafoetida, green chillis, onions and sauté on a high flame for 1 to 2 minutes till light brown.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder and cook on a slow flame for 3 to4 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the paneer, salt and coriander and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep the mixture aside.
- On a piece of bread slice spread the paneer mixture,
- Place tomatoes and cucumber slices on top of the spread.
- Place half leaf of iceberg lettuce & cover with another piece of bread slice.
- You can serve this sandwich grilled also.