Coronation Chicken Sandwich
Fresh, Delicious and perfect snack made with chicken, curry powder.
PREP TIME : 20 mins
TOTAL TIME : 60 mins
To make Creme fraiche
To make Coronation Chicken
- Place a non stick pan on medium heat and put 2 tbsp oil in it.
- Put onion and sauté till light golden brown.
- Put curry powder, chicken pieces and cook for further 2 min.
- Remove from heat and keep it aside to cool and pur in a bowl.
- In another bowl add mayonnaise, creme fraiche, mango chutney, lemon juice, corinder , sultanas and salt pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Combine both the bowls contents and mix well.
- Place 4 slices on bread and put the coronation chicken on it. Place lettuce over it and cover with braed slices.
- Your perfect British coronation chicken sandwich is ready.