Barbeque Chicken Salad Sandwich
Fresh, Delicious and perfect snack made with homemade barbeque chicken salad.
PREP TIME : 30 mins
TOTAL TIME : 45 mins
- In small bowl, mix chicken, cheese, hot sauce, and barbecue sauce. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, mix the shredded lettuce, onion and mayonnaise.
- Top the bottom of the 4 thin buns with the chicken mixture, divide it equally. Cover with the top of the thin buns.
- Grill the buns on a panini maker at 350 for about 3 minutes until the cheese melts and chicken warms up.
- Remove the top from the sandwiches. Add lettuce mixture and top with tomato slices. Cover the sandwiches with the top bun.